Recipe by LAURIE
Great sandwich to make to feed a crowd. Make it for football games either in front of the tv or to tailgate cause it transports nicely. Servings depend on how thick you cut the slices.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced ham
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced swiss cheese
- French bread, loaf sliced lengthwise (3 ft)
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced bologna
- 1⁄2 lb sliced American cheese
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced salami
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together, mayonnaise, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Spread on bottom of loaf.
- Line with lettuce leaves.
- Arrange layers of ham, swiss cheese, bologna, American cheese, salami, tomato and onion.
- Sprinkle with red wine vinegar.
- Cover with top half of loaf.
- Cut into desired lengths for serving.