- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup finely shredded gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl. Cover and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) for 1 minute or until bubbly. Cool 10 minutes.
- Lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Combine garlic mixture and ricotta.
- Spread the ricotta mixture over dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle with Gruyère and Parmesan. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until golden.