Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is good for a quick family dinner or a potluck.
- 1 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In bowl combine the noodles, spinach, half and half, 4 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Transfer to greased 9-inch square baking dish. Top with chicken, Swiss cheese, mushrooms, and bacon.
- In bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, onion, and garlic. Spread over the chicken mixture and sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered at 350°F degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.