Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This wonderful bread has a combination of cottage cheese, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese in it. This is soooo good!
- 236.59 ml water
- 118.29 ml cream-style cottage cheese
- 29.58 ml soft butter
- 768.91 ml flour
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml garlic salt
- 7.39 ml dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread pan of your machine in order as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select dough cycle.
- Remove dough from machine, place in a greased loaf pan and let rise until doubled, about 20 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 20 minutes or until done.
Marie this bread came out wonderful! It did not have a strong cheese flavour but I think the cheese is in there more for the texture. The rise took about 20 minutes longer, but I know that those times always vary. Baking time was 25 minutes.