- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- lettuce leaf
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- lemon wedge
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- To make Lemon Vinaigrette: shake all ingredients together in a tightly covered container.
- In a large bowl, mix the beans, bell pepper, onion, and parsley together.
- Pour vinaigrette over bean mixture; toss; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Line salad plates with lettuce leaves.
- Spoon bean mixture over lettuce.
- Top with tuna; serve with lemon wedges.