Recipe by Small Town Cook
These are melt-in-your-mouth good! They are also very easy and cheap to make.
Top Review by Mom2Rose
Spring PAC 2008: I made these to test them out ahead of time for a bake sale that I am helping out at next week - this recipe is a keeper!! I love Thin Mints and these were a less expensive way to enjoy the real-deal!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 70 Ritz crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Place wax paper on cookie sheet.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl for about 30 seconds. Stir and microwave 10-20 seconds more until melted.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon extract.
- Mix well.
- Dip crackers in chocolate mixture using a fork. Hold fork over bowl to drain excess chocolate.
- Place on wax paper.
- Repeat until all chocolate is used up.
- Place in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Place in sealed container and store in cool place.