Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just as it sounds, a vegetable risotto side dish. Delicious with chicken or fish.
Make and share this Thermomix Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Grate parmesan 15 seconds/speed 9. Tip out and set aside.
- Chop parsley 3 seconds/speed 7. Tip out and set aside.
- Chop onion 3 seconds/speed 5.
- Add olive oil and mushrooms. Cook 4 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Add rice and vegetable stock. Cook 3 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Add boiling water, and salt to taste. Cook 13 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/ speed 1 with MC off.
- Add chopped asparagus. cook 3 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1 with MC off.
- Add butter, parmesan and parsley. Mix through with spatula and serve.