Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just as it sounds, a vegetable risotto side dish. Delicious with chicken or fish.
- 40 g parmesan cheese
- 15 g parsley
- 1 onion, small, quartered
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g mushrooms
- 100 g asparagus, cut into bite sized pieces
- 350 g arborio rice
- 100 g vegetable stock
- 900 g boiling water
- 20 g butter
- Grate parmesan 15 seconds/speed 9. Tip out and set aside.
- Chop parsley 3 seconds/speed 7. Tip out and set aside.
- Chop onion 3 seconds/speed 5.
- Add olive oil and mushrooms. Cook 4 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Add rice and vegetable stock. Cook 3 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Add boiling water, and salt to taste. Cook 13 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/ speed 1 with MC off.
- Add chopped asparagus. cook 3 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1 with MC off.
- Add butter, parmesan and parsley. Mix through with spatula and serve.