Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are BY FAR the BEST brownies I have ever tried!! They are easy to make and SO good--way better than the box!!
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup dark cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 14 ounces caramels, unrapped
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Melt butter.
- Stir in sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in flour, cocoa and salt.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup pecans.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until done.
- Heat milk and caramels in small saucepan over medium heat until caramels are melted and smooth.
- Melt remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and oil in small saucepan over medium heat until chips are melted and smooth.
- Drizzle caramel in a diagonal pattern across warm brownies.
- Drizzle chocolate in the opposite direction over brownies.
- Top with more chips and remaining pecans. ENJOY!
These brownies are rich, rich, rich, but they are simply delicious. They were so rich that my girlfriends and I had the giggles all afternoon, but people still ask for this recipe. I used only 11 ounces of caramel and 1/3 cup of evaporated milk, and I still had too much caramel. Also, I will probably use at least a 1/2 cup less of sugar. This is a wonderful recipe for anyone who loves chocolate.
This recipe was delicious! I'm a big fan of dark chocolate ! thank you for sharing the recipe!!:)
These were delish! I didn't have dark chocolate chips so I used semisweet. I put the pecans and chocolate chips on top and then instead of the caramels and evaporated milk sauce I made recipe #93057 to drizzle over. We had these almost warm which made it even better! I'd love to put a scoop of ice cream on it, too! Thank you for posting!