Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Easy and refreshing take on a salade. In honour of " The Wedge ". A well known surfing spot here in California.
- 1 head lettuce, iceberg holds together better
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic juice
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning or 1 teaspoon your favourite seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon pimentos, minced
- Core, wash and drain lettuce, leaving head whole.
- Blend filling ingredients, adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Place well drained lettuce head core side up in a large bowl.
- Pour the filling into the core.
- Place a cover on the bowl.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Slice in wedges, serve.
Fun make-ahead salad! I topped each serving with some shredded carrot and chopped tomatoes for color. Great idea for a dinner party.