These aren't homemade but they are quick and easy...great for when you are craving cookies but don't have alot of time. Don't be scared off by the ingredients. These cookies are just WONDERFUL! I always get rave reviews when I make them and they never last more than a day at our house!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pour dry cake mix into large mixing bowl.
- 3Add eggs and oils.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Add choc or peanut butter chips.
- 6Bake 12-15 minutes or until done. Cool on wire rack. DO NOT OVERBAKE or your cookies will be hard. Store in airtight container.
- 7NOTE* I sometimes use a lemon cake mix and sprinkle cooled cookies with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Very Easiest Cookies Recipe - Cake Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (726 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1660.2
- Calories from Fat 896
- Total Fat 99.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 2204.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 189.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 99.4 g
- Protein 21.5 g