Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
These aren't homemade but they are quick and easy...great for when you are craving cookies but don't have alot of time. Don't be scared off by the ingredients. These cookies are just WONDERFUL! I always get rave reviews when I make them and they never last more than a day at our house!!!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix, DRY
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- chocolate chips (optional) or chips, of your choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour dry cake mix into large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and oils.
- Mix well.
- Add choc or peanut butter chips.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until done. Cool on wire rack. DO NOT OVERBAKE or your cookies will be hard. Store in airtight container.
- NOTE* I sometimes use a lemon cake mix and sprinkle cooled cookies with powdered sugar.
Awesome! So simple & so good!! I used 1/2 cup canola oil instead of the 2 different oils and 1 cup mini chocolate chips. Very fudgey & rich!!
Super simple, easy to adapt to any cake mix in your pantry and delicious! I broke up a lemon cake mix with a potato masher first, added the oils and eggs then added some leftover creme de menthe chips. To make them uniform in size I used a very small round scoop. This recipe is a definite keeper.
What a great recipe :) I made this tonight and the family gives it rave reviews!! So easy to make and the ingredients were things I always have in stock. Thanks for sharing this Fonegirl :)