Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I created this recipe on the fly one night. We shared extras with neighbors, and it became an instant hit.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced olives
- 4 cups packaged shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- Brown beef (or turkey) in a large skillet.
- Drain fat from skillet and add taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, kidney beans and black beans.
- Simmer combined ingredients for 10 minutes, or until flavors are blended.
- Empty contents of skillet onto a large serving tray, top with cheese, diced olives, guacamole and sour cream.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.