Nicole Brummett's Note:
For something a little different. Great for causal get togethers, or sliced into small pieces for appetizers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- 2Stir in cheeses, garlic powder, and seasoned salt.
- 3Spread five slices of bread with the cheese mixture, about 1/3 cup on each.
- 4Top with remaining bread.
- 5Butter the outsides of sandwiches; cook in a large skillet over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.1
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 860.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: