Recipe by Marie
This is so creamy and a super way to use leftover chicken.
Top Review by Abby Girl
Sorry, I am going to be odd man out! For this dish to be creamy, it needed at least 1 cup of whipping cream. I added some pepper and hot sauce to perk it up a bit....but that wasn't enough! I probably won't come back to this one!!
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (heavy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- While spaghetti is cooking, cook bacon in a a skillet, stirring frequently, until crisp.
- Remove bacon from pan with slotted spoon and drain.
- Drain fat from skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon in the pan.
- Cook onion and garlic in bacon fat over medium heat about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
- Stir in spaghetti, chicken, cheese and whipping cream.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Toss with bacon.