1/5 Photos of The Ultimate Chicken Cozumel
6 hrs 15 mins
Auntie Mags's Note:
I first enjoyed a version of this in a little restaurant in Cozumel on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The combination of salsa and cinnamon gives a zesty tropical taste to everyday chicken! If you can find the currants, they give a special complex flavor to the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces and spread over bottom of crock pot.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl and pour over chicken.
- 3Cook on "high" in crockpot for 1 hour.
- 4Turn crockpot to low and cook 6-8 hours.
- 5Serve over rice, pasta or in soft tortillas.
- 6Freezes well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate Chicken Cozumel
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 441.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 20.4 g