Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adopted this recipe and have not yet tried it. The original chef's comments are as follows: "I found this recipe years ago and make it for every baby/bridal shower I throw. Always a hit and so incredibly easy to make. Leave out the champagne for a lovely non-alcoholic punch as well. Enjoy!!"
- 1 (2 quart) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- ice (about 20 cubes, or so)
- Fill punch bowl with ice.
- Add pineapple juice and about 10 scoops of sherbet.
- Add champagne and ginger ale.
- Stir and serve!
- (Replenish sherbet as it dissolves, as needed).
Very nice punch to serve especially to a group of ladies. It was enjoyed by everyone. I will make it again for sure.
OMG! I've just been on a hen weekend, and I took this along.... I'll definitely be making it again, it was lovely!! Did the trick nicely :D