1/2 Photos of " the Spice is Right " Chili
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I love chili,but some are just too spicy and others are just way too mild.So,I wanted to try to come up with one that that had the right amount of spice,and I think " The Spice Is Right " with this one. If you try this, I sure hope you enjoy it. Originally posted to www.Just A Pinch.com on August 9th.2011, re-posted to Food.com. ( a.k.a. "ZAAR" ) on October 6th.,2011
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2-3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can of hunt's seasoned diced tomatoes for chili
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans, one drained
- 1In a large dutch oven over medium heat,add ground beef,onion,and first amount of seasoned salt.
- 2Cook until beef is browned and onion is tender.
- 3After returning beef to pan,add tomatoes,beans, and chili seasonings.
- 4Stir well to combine ingredients and reduce heat to simmer,the longer the chili simmers the better the flavor.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " the Spice is Right " Chili
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.3
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.1 mg
- Sodium 424.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: