Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from me when I was cooking for my little sisters one day... I randomly grabbed some weird stuff, threw it together, baked it, and we ate it and enjoyed every last bit of it.
- 12 ounces Jimmy Dean Breakfast Skillets
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- Thaw the Jimmy Dean breakfast skillets.
- Spray the pan with non stick spray.
- Open the crescent rolls, pull them apart, *don't roll them up*, and put them on a pan *a round pizza pan works best*.
- Spread cheese on crescent rolls.
- Spread as much of the breakfast skillets on each piece as possible.
- *Sprinkle a little more cheese on top if desired i did it this way & it was pretty good*.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes or just until golden brown on the bottom.
WOW!! These were very good!! A very easy way to make pizza and a delicious way to use the Breakfast Skillets. I put a little bit of sour cream on mine after taking them out of the oven. I like pizza but hardly ever buy it because I can't eat a whole pizza. This gives me a way to make just the amount of pizza I want. I will definitely be making this again Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Fall '07
I made this for our breakfast today, and it was very good! I did mess up one thing. I forgot to take the skillets out to thaw, so I prebaked the crescent crust a bit and put the Jimmy Dean mixture in a skillet to thaw it a bit. Also pushed it to the side and scrambled 3 eggs in with it (the bag says to do 6) and mixed it up together. All of it wouldn't fit on the crust, but that's okay, I'll have breakfast burritos with the filling another morning! I used 2 kids of cheese, cheddar and mozzerella. My 6 year old and I loved it and would have given it 5 stars, but my 3 year old wouldn't eat it, so I gave it 4. Thanks for posting a recipe that is even easier than the way I made it...I can't wait to try it again...the RIGHT way!