Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Clipped from the coupon section, the Chex Party Mix has a few more ingredients than the traditional Chex Mix.
- 88.74 ml butter or 88.74 ml margarine
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml seasoning salt
- 3.69 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 709.77 ml Corn Chex
- 709.77 ml Rice Chex
- 709.77 ml Wheat Chex
- 236.59 ml mixed nuts
- 236.59 ml pretzel
- 236.59 ml bite-size garlic bagel chips or 236.59 ml regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Melt butter in large roasting pan in oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
I was able to make a gluten-free version of this thanks to General Mills making minor changes to some of their Chex cereals to make them gluten-free! I made my own bagel chips using my recipe for bagel chips on this site and I bought gf pretzels. Thank you for posting this recipe.
DH loved this. Made it and two days later it was gone.
Delightful. Just the way I remembered but didn't have the recipe for anymore. Didn't have all the cereals etc. so increased what I had. Took to SUPER BOWL PARTY - non left upon my return. NOT NECESSARY TO SAY MORE. THANKS SO MUCH rainbo74