Chex Party Mix
An oldy but goodie. WAY better than the pre-made mixes!!!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 6 cups cereal (Corn, Rice and Wheat)
- 1 cup pretzel
- 1 cup mixed nuts (optional)
- Melt butter with worshiesire and salt.
- Mix cereal, nuts and pretzels together in large pan.
- Cover with butter mixture.
- Bake for an hour at 225-250; stirring mix every 20 minutes.
- I like to add other cereals to mix it up. Some of my favs: Crispix, Life and Quaker Oat Squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation