Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from the FOOD column by Anjali Vellody of the Weekend magazine. Hope you enjoy it!
- 2 slices sun-dried tomato bread
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon roasted pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the first slice of bread on a plate.
- Put the shredded lettuce on it.
- Arrange the sliced tomato on top of it.
- Scatter the grated cheese over it.
- Put the chutney over the cheese.
- Cover with the second slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwiches into quarters.
- Stand two of the quarter's upright.
- Lay the remaining quarter's on either side.
- Serve with a salad.