1/5 Photos of The Most Delicious Maple Glazed Pork Loin
2 hrs 10 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
Wow, wow, wow is all I can say about this recipe. This recipe was taken from the KC Barbeque Society Cookbook and was submitted by Bob Zaban. We make a lot of pork loin in our house and I have to say this is the best recipe we've tried yet. Fancy enough for a nice dinner party and so flavorful. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub pork loin with mixture of ginger and salt.
- 2Insert meat thermometer in the thickest part of the pork loin.
- 3Arrange hot coals around drip pan in covered grill; place the pork loin fat side up on grill rack over drip pan.
- 4Grill with the lid down for 2-2 1/2 hours or to 170 degrees on meat thermometer.
- 5Baste frequently with mixture of barbeque sauce, maple syrup and orange rind during the last hour of cooking.
- 6Remove to serving platter and cut into thin slices.
- 7Garnish with red grapes, green grapes and parsley sprigs (optional).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Most Delicious Maple Glazed Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 239.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 22.5 g