Recipe by Nif
As seen on Episode 4 of The Real Housewives of New York City, this is a yummy cocktail! Bethenny Frankel is from The Real Housewives of New York City. She is also a natural food chef and cooks for many celebrities. Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- 56.69 g premium vodka (a 2 count)
- 28.34 g lychee juice, you can purchase 20 oz cans of Lychees in their own syrup at the grocery store (a 1 count)
- 28.34 g club soda (a tip Bethenny uses when making cocktails, it makes for a lighter drink)
- 2 lychees, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ice, vodka and lychee juice in cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass, add lychees for garnish.
- (Optional) Prior to making the drink, rim the glass with fresh ginger, and dip in colored sugar (available at Williams Sonoma, etc -- ).