Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Found this recipe somewhere online...
Make and share this The Lady's Oven Roasted Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- House Seasoning: 1 cup salt, 1/4 cup black pepper,1/4 cup garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Wash ribs and drain.
- Rub each side with liquid smoke, house seasoning and seasoned salt.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
- Roast uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.
Perfectly easy, tasted wonderful. I didn't have time to marinade since the ribs were a last minute sale choice for dinner but we really liked that there was no messy sauce to contend with (great in the summer outside - not so great at the dining room table in January!). I served them with a simple house salad. Thanks!