Recipe by l0ve2c00k
Found this recipe somewhere online...
Top Review by HSingARMYmom
Perfectly easy, tasted wonderful. I didn't have time to marinade since the ribs were a last minute sale choice for dinner but we really liked that there was no messy sauce to contend with (great in the summer outside - not so great at the dining room table in January!). I served them with a simple house salad. Thanks!
- 1 (5 lb) smithfield pork rib racks
- 4 teaspoons liquid smoke (available in a bottle at grocery store)
- 2 teaspoons house seasoning
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- House Seasoning: 1 cup salt, 1/4 cup black pepper,1/4 cup garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Wash ribs and drain.
- Rub each side with liquid smoke, house seasoning and seasoned salt.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
- Roast uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.