Oven-Roasted Country-Style Ribs
These are spicy sweet and very tender!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 3 -4 lbs country-style pork ribs or 3 -4 lbs boneless sirloin pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ribs or chops in roasting pan.
- In 2 quart saucepan combine remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (5 to 8 minutes).
- Pour over ribs or chops turning to coat all sides.
- Bake, turning every 20 to 30 minutes, for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until meat is fork tender.
- Serve with cooking sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation