Recipe by JenPo
I can't attest to the accuracy of this drink, because I haven't tried it. Also, I understand that it is dehydration that gives you the hangover symptoms. However, I know people who do drink it, and I wanted to save it to my "Extracted from Literature" cookbook.
- 1 egg, very fresh
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium tomato juice, cocktail to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the egg into the glass. Pour in the v8 cocktail to the desired amount (about 1/4 c I suppose).
- Add Worcestershire until the surface is darkened, and a few drops of Tabasco, and stir until it is uniformly dark.
- Toss back quickly, recollect your senses, and try to forget about it.