The Greatest Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Cream shortening and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix (if this is too much batter for your electric mixer, you may have to finish mixing in dry ingredients by hand.) Stir in nuts and chips by hand.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375° for about 10 minutes.
- Note: Start with 4 1/4 cups of flour and add more if needed.
- Sometimes this batter comes out quite stiff.
- Recipe can be halved successfully.