Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not your ordinary leftover inspired turkey sandwich--hold the gravy and pass the cream cheese! One of my all-time favorite treats after the holiday. Quantities are up to you, but I don't skimp on anything.
- your favorite bread (white works well)
- cranberry sauce (any kind)
- cream cheese
- Spread mayo on one slice of bread.
- Spread turkey on this slice.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on turkey.
- Spread cream cheese on the other slice of bread.
- Spread cranberry sauce on this slice.
- Put the sandwich together.
- You know what to do now!
This was fantastic. I made them with Hearty Oat Bread. I used all your ingredients except I added Sweet Potato Casserole as well. To Die For!! Thanks for posting!