1/1 Photo of The Frugal Gourmet's New York Cheesecake
Very easy to make. Just throw the filling ingredients into the blender then pour over the crust. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°
- 2Mix together the cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar, and ¼ cup melted butter, and line the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch ungreased spring-form pan.
- 3Blend sour cream, ½ cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a blender for 1 minute. Add the cream cheese. Blend until smooth.
- 4Pour 2 tablespoons melted butter through the top of the machine. Blend and pour into the spring-form pan.
- 5Bake in the lower third of a 350° oven for 45 minutes.
- 6When baking is finished, turn oven on to broil. Broil the cheesecake until the top begins to show attractive spots of brown. Remove from oven.
- 7Refrigerate for 4 hours, preferably overnight, before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Frugal Gourmet's New York Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 180.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g