Very easy to make. Just throw the filling ingredients into the blender then pour over the crust. Delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix together the cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar, and ¼ cup melted butter, and line the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch ungreased spring-form pan.
- Blend sour cream, ½ cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a blender for 1 minute. Add the cream cheese. Blend until smooth.
- Pour 2 tablespoons melted butter through the top of the machine. Blend and pour into the spring-form pan.
- Bake in the lower third of a 350° oven for 45 minutes.
- When baking is finished, turn oven on to broil. Broil the cheesecake until the top begins to show attractive spots of brown. Remove from oven.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, preferably overnight, before cutting and serving.