The title says it all--I top with grated white chocolate or a raspberry--chocolate heaven and so light and fluffy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate with the orange juice and zest in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- 2Do not allow to get too hot!
- 3Take off the heat and beat in the egg yolks.
- 4Whisk the egg whites until they are at the soft peak stage and fold into the chocolate mixture with a metal spoon.
- 5Turn the mousse into four ramekins or glasses and chill until you are ready to eat them.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Easiest Chocolate Mousse Ever
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.4
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 15.7 g