Recipe by Ozzy
The title says it all--I top with grated white chocolate or a raspberry--chocolate heaven and so light and fluffy!
- 225 g quality chocolate or 225 g milk chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 2 oranges, juice and zest of
- 4 eggs, yolks and whites separated
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate with the orange juice and zest in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Do not allow to get too hot!
- Take off the heat and beat in the egg yolks.
- Whisk the egg whites until they are at the soft peak stage and fold into the chocolate mixture with a metal spoon.
- Turn the mousse into four ramekins or glasses and chill until you are ready to eat them.