Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
If your looking for the kind of chocolate chip cookies you remember having growing up as a kid, here it is! Moist, chewy but yet crisp on the edges......ooooh my gaw......sooooo delicious.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 375.
- Mix together - Flour and baking soda then put aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl with mixer until fluffy - then gradually add flour mixture mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, then drop by rounded teaspoons on to baking sheet.
- ( I prefer spraying your baking sheet with non-stick pan spray ).
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned, cool and move cookies from sheet to cooling rack, completely cool before storing. ENJOY!