- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's chicken gumbo soup
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in pan, season with Salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add Chicken Gumbo Soup, ketchup and mustard,BBQ, Tabasco and Worcestershire .Stir and cook until combined. You can add more ketchup or mustard until the taste is what you want.
- Serve on buns, or on potato chips.