1/1 Photo of The Best Pumpkin Bread with Apples & Oranges
1 hr 15 mins
Deeply flavorful and rich with the subtle addition of apples and orange. Easiest & Best! Coffee Cakes and Quick Breads..R. Darling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together first 4 ingredients until blended.
- 2Stir in the remaining ingredients until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- 3Do not overmix.
- 4Divide batter between 4 greased and lightly floured mini-loaf pans (6x3x2-inch), place pans on a cookie sheet and bake in a 325 F.
- 5oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean.
- 6Allow to cool for 15 minutes and then remove from pans and continue cooling on a rack.
- 7When cool, brush tops with orange honey and sprinkle with a few chopped toasted walnuts.
- 8Yields 4 mini-loaves.
- 9Or 2 (8x4-1-inch) loaf pans OR 1 (9x5-inch loaf pan).
- 10Adjust cooking time for larger loaves and bake at 350 F.
- 11until cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Pumpkin Bread with Apples & Oranges
Serving Size: 1 (1622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1157.2
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 659.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 190.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 120.1 g
- Protein 15.1 g