Recipe by quick meal
These mini burgers are so good! The recipe comes from the Neely's. Everyone I have made these for starts craving them and wants more and more. Try these as the recipe is written for the best results and then change it up if desired. I have to tell you, I don't like mustard and I love cheese. This uses dijon mustard and does not have cheese. I even tried them with the cheese and didn't like them as well. Hope you enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp.dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 12 party size hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hamburger, onion powder and salt and pepper to taste. Form into several mini burgers.
- Put burgers on grill or skillet. Add red onion slices around burgers to allow them to cook in the hamburgers juices.
- While burgers cook, mix mayo, dijon mustard, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove burgers and onions when done. Drain grease from skillet. Toast buns in the skillet until they are the desired toastiness.
- Put mayo mix on bottom bun. Put burger on top of mix and top with onion and top bun.