1 hr 20 mins
At least we think so, and that is all that matters. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups butter or 1 1/4 cups margarine, softened
- 4 cups sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add eggs; mixing well.
- 3Combine flour, cocoa, and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 4Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
- 5Spread into a greased 15x10 inch baking pan.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until tests done.
- 7Cool for 10 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, for icing, melt butter and chocolate.
- 9Place in a mixing bowl.
- 10Add half the powdered sugar; mix well.
- 11Add milk, vanilla and remaining sugar and beat until smooth.
- 12Spread immediately over warm brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (2680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.0 mg
- Sodium 146.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g