1 hr 5 mins
The Giggle Box's Note:
I found this recipe in The Baker's Dozen Cookbook. They are the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had (and I've had more than my share!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- 3In a stand mixer, cream the butter and the two sugars.
- 4Scrape down the bowl.
- 5Beat the eggs and vanilla in a small bowl.
- 6Add this to the butter mixture and blend well.
- 7Add the flour mixture until just mixed.
- 8Add the chocolate chips.
- 9Drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper, about 2 inches apart.
- 10Cook for about 10 minutes.
- 11The center of the cookies will appear to be slightly underbaked- Do not overcook or the cookies will be crispy instead of chewy.
- 12Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet and then move to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
Serving Size: 1 (1115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 80.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g