1/1 Photo of The Best Chicken Parmesan
This is a recipe that I made years ago, and I had lost my recipe to it, but I just found it the other day and decided to share it with you all. You won't be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1In a bag, mix together the bread crumbs and the parmesan cheese.
- 2In another mix together the flour and the salt and pepper.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs.
- 4Preheat a skillet with a little oil in it on medium-high-high until a good amount of heat can be felt when your hand is placed just above it, but before it smokes.
- 5Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- 6Toss the chicken breasts, two at a time, in the flour bag to coat evenly.
- 7Remove from the bag and coat them in the egg.
- 8Toss them, two at a time, in the bread crumb bag.
- 9Place them in the preheated skillet and sear for 1 minute on each side.
- 10Set aside.
- 11In a 9"-13" pan, stir together the spaghetti, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper, and basil.
- 12Place the chicken on top.
- 13Sprinkle with the mozzeralla cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1128.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 201.6 mg
- Sodium 1105.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 166.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 67.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper
salt and pepper