Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I am 10. I was making a cake a few days ago. It was really watery but I worked with it. My mom is not a fan of cake but she said this was one of the best cake's she has had. My dad said it was great ,too. I made another one with chocolate bits in it. My friend was secretly eating it while I was cutting the other one. I hope you like it as much as my family!
- 1 box betty crocker 18 oz. super moist white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- you may add sugar for an extra sweet cake
- 1 tablespoon butter (or marjorine)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together (it should be watery, if it's not add more water).
- Take Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy icing and pour it into a microwavable bowl add a tablespoon of butter Put it in the microwave.
- Put the cake in Set the timer for 29 minutes.
- Once the cake is cooked enough stick a toothpick in the middle half way down When the toothpick has almost fallen out the cake shold be ready if not add five minutes to the clock.