Prep 11 mins
Cook 6 mins
A nice, savory, unforgetable breakfast
- 2 kunzler chicken frankfurters
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Smart Balance butter spread
- 1⁄2 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, with almonds
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 pinches sugar
- Take 2 eggs and crack in a small bowl. Keep whisking with a fork until creamy. Keep aside.
- Spread Smart Balance on both sides of both the slices of bread and put on a pan after pre-spraying with pam. (Med or Med-hi).
- Keep turning with tongs or spatula after 1 minute to opposite sides.
- Put on plate.
- Put both the franks on the same pan. keep turning with same tongs or spatula.
- After 2-4 minutes, put on plate along with the bread.
- Spray same pan with pam once again and pour egg onto the pan. Start mixing with a new fork and after 2-3 minutes put on plate. Turn off stove.
- In a seperate bowl put the cereal in the bowl then pour milk inside. sprikle sugar on top and mix just enogh to circulate sugar well.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy!