1 hr 15 mins
This is the only spaghetti that may husband raves about. It consists of Barilla whole grain spaghetti, Newmsn's Own Sockarooni sauce & 1 lb of lean ground beef. I inserted the ingredients of the sauce so that the nutritional information would be accurate but some of the ingredient measurements may not be exactly accurate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 13 1/4 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 (24 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce (we use Newman's Own Sockarooni)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon soybean oil
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1boil spaghetti according to pachage directions, drain water.
- 2brown ground beef in a skillet and drain any access grease.
- 3combine spaghetti and ground beef with both jars of sauce in a ductch oven or heavy pot.
- 4stir until completely mixed.
- 5bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until warmed completely through.
- 6*if you don't plan to serve it right away you can refrigerate up to 4 or 5 days and then cook in the oven until warmed completely through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best (And Easiest) Twice-Baked Spaghetti Ever
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 601.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 28.6 g