1/1 Photo of Thanksgiving Turkeys (Cookies)
These are not made with real turkey, LOL! My mom made these for me when I was a kid and now I am able to make these with my daughter. Gotta love those family recipes! This is a fun recipe too to have your kids help you with! If you don't want to use peanut butter cups, my mom used to use the Brach's chocolate covered mints (not flat ones) but the ones that were shaped like pb cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 count) package sugar cookies, store bought
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 1 (13 ounce) package reeses miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 (8 ounce) package candy corn
- 1 (1 ounce) package red decorating gel
- 1Spread chocolate icing on sugar cookies.
- 2Unwrap peanut butter cups.
- 3Place pb cup on lower half of frosted cookie.
- 4Fan 5-6 candy corns (tip down) around top of pb cup to make the "feathers.".
- 5Make the eyes and gobbler on the neck with the red gel icing.
- 7NOTE: This recipe can be adjusted to make any quantity you need.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Turkeys (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red decorating gel