This spicy Thai-inspired recipe will give your guests the freedom to enjoy these wraps anyway they want!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 1/3 ounce) packages gorton's signature grilled tilapia fillets (4 fish fillets)
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup light lime vinaigrette
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro stem
- 1/2 cup matchstick cut carrot (or julienned)
- 1 mini sweet red pepper, seeded, julienned
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 4 -6 bibb lettuce or 4 -6 boston lettuce leaves, washed
- lime wedge
- 1 small sweet red pepper
- 1Prepare Gorton's Grilled Tilapia Fillets according to package instructions. Allow to cool and cut each fillet into 3 strips (12 strips total).
- 2In a microwave safe small bowl, combine all Spicy Crunch ingredients except peanuts. Cook in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- 3Stir in peanuts and set Spicy Crunch aside.
- 4In a small bowl, stir together Dipping Sauce ingredients and set aside.
- 5On a large platter, arrange all Wrap Platter ingredients and cooked Gorton's Grilled Tilapia strips. Garnish platter with lime wedges and sweet red peppers.
- 6To assemble a wrap, fill lettuce leaf with desired vegetables. Spoon Dipping Sauce over the vegetables. Top with 2-3 strips of cooked Gorton's Grilled Tilapia and sprinkle with Spicy Crunch.
- 7Yield: 4 Servings.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Style Tilapia Wraps from Gorton's
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.9
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 325.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: