Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This spicy Thai-inspired recipe will give your guests the freedom to enjoy these wraps anyway they want!
- 2 (6 1/3 ounce) packagesgorton's signature grilled tilapia fillets (4 fish fillets)
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup light lime vinaigrette
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro stem
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick cut carrot (or julienned)
- 1 mini sweet red pepper, seeded, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 4 -6 bibb lettuce or 4 -6 boston lettuce leaves, washed
- lime wedge
- 1 small sweet red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Gorton's Grilled Tilapia Fillets according to package instructions. Allow to cool and cut each fillet into 3 strips (12 strips total).
- In a microwave safe small bowl, combine all Spicy Crunch ingredients except peanuts. Cook in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir in peanuts and set Spicy Crunch aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together Dipping Sauce ingredients and set aside.
- On a large platter, arrange all Wrap Platter ingredients and cooked Gorton's Grilled Tilapia strips. Garnish platter with lime wedges and sweet red peppers.
- To assemble a wrap, fill lettuce leaf with desired vegetables. Spoon Dipping Sauce over the vegetables. Top with 2-3 strips of cooked Gorton's Grilled Tilapia and sprinkle with Spicy Crunch.
- Yield: 4 Servings.