- 4 (6 ounce) trout fillets, cleaned skin on approximately
- 1⁄8 cup vegetable oil
- 2 lemons, zest of
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney (store made )
- 1 bunch spring onion, fine chopped
- salt and pepper (note you may not need the salt as soy sauce is salty)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non-reactive bowl combine oil and lemon zest. Add Thai curry paste, soy sauce, mango chutney and chopped green onion. Place the trout fillets on a tray and pour marinade overtop. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove trout from refrigerator, transfer fish to a clean tray and discard of the marinade.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium high heat. Oil the grill and place the trout on the grill for approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove and plate on platter.