Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light, MAY 2009
Make and share this Thai Salad With Peanut Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (Sriracha Rooster sauce)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1⁄2 cup fresh bean sprout
- 2 tablespoons vertically sliced red onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 6 baby carrots, peeled
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- To prepare dressing, combine the first 8 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add peanuts; process 10 seconds.
- To prepare salad, divide greens and remaining ingredients evenly between 2 serving plates. Drizzle each salad with 1/4 cup dressing.