Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
As written by Kraft Foods: "The magic is in the spicy-sweet peanut butter sauce." I would imagine chicken can be substituted. Also see Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili-garlic sauce (Like Mae Ploy)
- 2 limes, juice of
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 5 minute or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add peppers and peas; cook and stir 4 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender and meat is done.
- Drain spaghetti, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Mix reserved water, peanut butter, sweet chili garlic sauce and lime juice until blended. Add to meat mixture in skillet; mix well. Add spaghetti; toss to evenly coat. Cook 2 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Top with onions and cilantro.