Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Restaurant worthy! Use to marinate pork, chicken or fish...don't forget wings. One recipe yields enough marinade for approximately one pound of meat.
- 9.85 ml black peppercorns, ground fresh (can sub tricolored mix)
- 5-6 large garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 59.14 ml coarsely chopped cilantro, with tender stems
- 29.58 ml soy sauce or 4.92 ml Thai fish sauce
- 14.79 ml mild vegetable oil (or amount to desired consistency)
- With a mortar and pestle, grind together ground peppercorns and garlic. Add cilantro and work into a paste. Stir in soy sauce (or fish sauce) and vegetable oil until evenly mixed. This may, also, be done in a small food processor or food grinder. Keeps up to 4 days.
- In a 1-gallon ziplock bag, combine marinade and chicken, pork or fish pieces, messaging to evenly coat; chill 1-2 hours or overnight. Please, don't forget to season with salt before grillling.
- For a compatible dipping sauce, see recipe #457035.
Perfect marinad for an exotic grilling event. I used fresh cilantro from the garden for this.
Thanks a lot. I will keep this recipe in mind,because it's so easy and fast.