Judijo's Pesto Meat Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 -15 fresh basil leaves, more if you want
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 rosemary (I rip the leaves off 3 fresh sprigs of rosemary...so maybe 20 leaves?)
- 1 pinch green onions or 1 large chives
- Blend the above until, well, blended.
- Use as marinade on any meat and let soak in the fridge for 4-8 hours.
- BBQ or pan-sear/saute to your liking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!