Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From May 2008 Parents Magazine
Make and share this Thai Noodle Bowl recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces soba noodles or 6 ounces whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into stripes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into stripes
- 1 cup snow pea pods, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 cup cream of coconut
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon green hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare the noodle according to the directions on the package.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together pork, garlic, and ginger.
- Heat oil in a 12" nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add pork mixture and red pepper.
- Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
- Add snow peas and green onion and cook and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add cream of coconut, lime juice, water, pepper sauce and salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Add noodles and toss to heat through.