Charlotte J's Note:
From May 2008 Parents Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces soba noodles or 6 ounces whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into stripes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into stripes
- 1 cup snow pea pods, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon green hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Prepare the noodle according to the directions on the package.
- 2Drain and set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, toss together pork, garlic, and ginger.
- 4Heat oil in a 12" nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 5Add pork mixture and red pepper.
- 6Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
- 7Add snow peas and green onion and cook and stir for another 2 minutes.
- 8Add cream of coconut, lime juice, water, pepper sauce and salt.
- 9Stir to combine.
- 10Add noodles and toss to heat through.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Noodle Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 690.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
snow pea pods