Some of you might have tried this dessert in a Thai restaurant.
Make and share this Thai Mango with Sticky Rice (Mamuang Kao Nieo) recipe from Food.com.
- To make the sticky rice, refer to my sticky rice recipe, which I have also posted.
- Season the coconut cream with some salt and refrigerate it.
- Dissolve sugar and salt in coconut milk.
- Mix and stir the coconut milk with the warm sticky rice and let it stands for 30 mins.
- To serve, place some mango strips over a large scoop of sticky rice mixture and add some coconut cream over the top.