Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Thai red leaves can be hard to find, but are well worth it for this sweet, creamy treat. Recipe from AOL Food.
- Boil the water and pour over the tea leaves.
- Let steep for 3-5 minutes, until the mixture is a bright orange color.
- Strain (or remove) bags into a clean pitcher.
- Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate.
- Fill 6 tall glasses with crushed ice and fill 3/4 with tea.
- Add 1 tb condensed milk to each glass, and swirl with a spoon.
- Delicious seasoned with star anise, cinnamon, and vanilla.