1/2 Photos of Thai Green Paste
Saw this on James Reeson's Alive and Cooking and thought it would work well. Serving sizes really depends on how much you need to use for your recipe and have estimated the quantity produced from watching the segment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the roots of the bunches of coriander and put in the blender and give a quick burst to break up.
- 2Now add the coriander stems to the blender and give another quick burst.
- 3Chop the leave section into segments and add to the blender and give quick bursts (you may have to do the leaves in batches depending on the size of your blender) and with each burst and as you blend down you can add more until you have mixed all and then transfer to a bowl.
- 4Put the garlic, ginger and chillies (including seeds) and roughly chopped spring onion and blend and then add to the coriander mix and mix both well together.
- 5Now add the turmeric (use a metal spoon unless you want yellow staining), fish sauce and then gradually add the olive oil to you get the consistency you want.
- 6Put the mix into an airtight container and keep in the fridge and it will keep for 7 days.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Green Paste
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 282.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: